--Quick Note--


Hey, just a quick check in here.

How is everyone doing? Are you staying healthy and safe? 

To be perfectly honest, everything that is going on in the world stressing me out just a bit. All the cancellations. An unstable government. Friends travelling abroad. Family members who are immunocompromised. Businesses closing.  Stores emptying.  Work hours being cut. Bills still due. People panicking. Trying not to panic myself. 

One thing that I am not worried about is having enough good books to read... You should see my apartment - books are definitely the one thing that I am not in short supply of. (That never stops me from wanting more though, pandemic or not...) 

That said, if you are not in a place to leave the house (as more of us are becoming), but are still in need of reading material, may I remind you that I have an online Bookshop - where you can buy books and have them shipped to your doorstep! No human contact needed! 

I also recommend Libro. Fm for audiobooks & Kobo for E-books.

We will get through this. 

Please- stay safe, stay healthy. 


Comments