#Socialdistancing


As my shift ended yesterday, my place of work  announced that it is closed to foot traffic for the foreseeable future. And so, my schedule is now looking to be a bit more... unstructured.

My first action in self-quarantining was spending the day moving furniture around in my studio apartment so that I could have a little creative space/ office next to my windows.

As we are all practicing our #socialdistancing , I want to invite you to have a conversation with me. Please feel free to reach out (virtually) to me - Send a message, ask a question,  start a conversation.

I discovered a while back that, while I am a total introvert, if I am isolated from social interaction for an extended period, it started to take a toll on my mental health. I know that I am not alone in this, so let's keep healthy. let's keep talking.

I am and will be available via Email, Instagram, Twitter, even Skype and Zoom!

Note: while I am always ready to talk about books, we don't have to necessarily limit it to that. Although... in fair warning: books always find a way into my conversations - just ask my friends!

So, for the next while, I will be reading, writing, blogging and awaiting our next conversation. In my apartment. With my new work space.

(Copyright Emily Kallas)

Comments