April, Briefly

Over the course of this last month, every time that I have  opened up a word doc to work on a new post for this blog, I have found myself overwhelmed. I thought now would be the perfect time to write and post more. Able to dedicate more attention to it. I mean, I have had several working topics running in my head this entire time. But then something happens. Or rather, nothing happens. I just find myself staring into space or struggling. 


This time hasn’t been completely lost. I have been trying out a different format, a different platform. I have been utilizing Instagram more. And it has been working. So, for now, if you hope to find more regular posts, check out my Instagram : EMILYBKBOOKS

📚📚📚

📚📚📚

Oh, one more thing. I am officially an affiliate of Bookshop.Org. So, check that out too, maybe buy some books?

EMILY HAS A BOOKSHOP NOW



Comments